Tutorial 2 Data Collection
This is the second tutorial in a series that show you how to use iMagic Survey Designer. This tutorial steps you through the process of collecting survey responses.
To add a new respondent to your survey:
1. Click the Data Collection button on the toolbar to display the Data Collection view.
2. Click the Add Respondent button.
3. You will now be prompted for each question in your survey. Answer each question in turn, pressing the Next button each time.
· You can edit an entry by selecting the response and clicking the View/Edit Respondent button.
· Surveys can also be published to a website, data can then be added by visitors to the site.
Tutorial 1 Getting Started - Designing a Survey
Tutorial 3 Analyze Results
Back to the contents page